Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Been keeping to myself lately.

Should probably stop doing that. A couple of weeks ago I scrapped my J30 vlsd for something that WORKS. Picked up a low mileage KAAZ 2-way from a local for a sweet price. Installed that and a day or two after that, sliding around claimed my clutch. It was on it's way out already so I was prepared. Toan Trinh donated me his lightly used ACT XTREME pressure plate, and I purchased an ACT sprung 6 puck, OEM TOB, and pilot bushing, and got to work on that. Banged that out real quick and broke her in. That led to some sliding around getting used to the dope driveline. Heavy clutch + OEM flywheel + DSS aluminum driveshaft + KAAZ 2 way = sweetness.

Here's a low quality photo and a quick little clip my buddy shot as I was leaving a friends house.





Meep.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I was wondering what the paint code for the car was? I just had mine painted and it came out too dark for my liking, I need something brighter. If you're down would you shoot me an e-mail at titechvideos@gmail.com please? I promise my car will look nothing like yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teddy, the paint was PPG Deltron Aztec red, covered with PPG Deltron clear. Ill get the actual code to you via email tomorrow. The can is in my buddies garage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much man, does it ever look dark? Like mine looks somewhat bright during the day, but at night looks like maroon which is super ugly. Makes me sad.

    Anyway, I'll talk to you on e-mail. Thanks Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Car looks awesome! I really like the color of it! :)


    -----------------------------------------
    Fender Flares | Bushwacker | Best tops| Discount-autocar-parts | 4wheelonline | All about car

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gives me the urge to buy a 240 hatch.

    ReplyDelete