Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cell Piktars

Beyond stoked on the results. Its been a long run, and it's basically over. Now its just little things. I need some Ganadors to match the vent in the GP skirts, and a cool hood eventually. Then wheels some day, but for now, it's time to just enjoy the damn thing and attend some track days!




Huge thank you goes out to everybody who has helped me along the way.

The main helping hands.

Toan Trinh for all the support and help building and chilling. Dude is a dude.

Pat Sheldon for always being DTF with wrenching and helping out. Wouldn't have happened with out you man.

Jeff Birtwistle for helping out and allowing me to completely fuck up his garage for a year, then paint the floors, and everything else in his garage pink. Epic ender.

Andy for the fucking amazing body and paint work. True artist right there. Dedicated.

And finally, Kevin Starling, for making the car legal to register. The dude I bought the shell off of fucked me over on a title, so I had to 'sell' the car to Kevin, have him register it in NH, get me a bill of sale and previous registration, then 'buy' the car back from him and register it in MA. Loop holes. Huge thanks dude.

Toan and I should be shooting some cooler photos of it this weekend. Stay tuned!

11 comments:

  1. I don't think that could have come out better- looks amazing! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! outcome is amazing man! i've been a follower of your blog for the longest!really good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats my driveway. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. exciting red car! boss town population, YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks mean dude. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliments and following along, guys. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brings me much excite! Looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah as above, great work man. Refreshing seeing something Non Type X.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super awesome! I want an 240 hatch now.

    ReplyDelete